We are looking for a mid-level project consultant with solid experience managing advisory/consulting projects and small teams to lead some of our exciting assignments targeting systems change on a global scale. The role will be based in Munich with frequent international travel, including to our head office in London.
This is a chance work with exciting international clients across a range of topics and geographies and collaborate with highly experienced senior colleagues with outstanding networks. Recent initiatives include the Oceans Conservancy in south east Asia, setting up a deforestation investment platform in Brazil, or setting up a food waste innovation hub in London.
We are a team of people who are mission-driven, entrepreneurial and passionate about working together to solve problems we couldn’t on our own. We strive for excellence and innovation in everything we do, which makes for a high-performing but friendly and flexible environment. As we are a start-up with a tough mission, we look for people with resilience and perseverance.
Skills & Experience
- Master or equivalent degree, ideally in natural sciences or engineering
- Track record of high academic, professional, and extra-curricular achievements
- 5+ years advisory/consulting project experience in a high calibre and international environment, ideally involving work with industry, energy, or agricultural clients
- Sustainability/ environment/ social enterprise knowledge and passion
- Strong entrepreneurial skills with the ability to identify growth opportunities and taking a leadership role exploring new ideas and concepts
- Compelling relationship management skills, also on a very senior level
- Coaching and people development skills and an empowering management style
- Proven experience in applying quantitative, conceptual, and analytical problem solving skills
- Comfortable with a high level of international travel. This will vary depending on project but could be up to 40-50%
- Experience in the sustainability/ social enterprise space
To apply or find out more, please email email@example.com.