We are looking for advisory project consultants/ managers to work on our exciting assignments targeting natural resource systems change on a global scale. Whether you have a couple of years of experience or are a senior project leader skilled at managing teams and multiple concurrent projects, we would like to hear from you.
We have offices and opportunities in Munich, London and Jakarta.
You will have experience at a leading management consultancy and/or in a strategy role in industry, finance or the public sector. You will also understand the realities of working in a small company and are keen to get involved in building the business, with an entrepreneurial, proactive attitude.
We work with both global blue chip clients and exciting new ventures. Recent initiatives include forest restoration in South East Asia, advising on circular economy in Germany and preventing ocean plastic pollution. Our engagements start with a strategic or economic analysis, and often lead us to identify investment opportunities, start or support new ventures.
We offer the opportunity to benefit from the world-leading networks of our partners and be part of a high calibre but friendly and fun team!
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years advisory/consulting project experience in a high calibre and international environment, ideally working with industry, energy, manufacturing or agricultural clients
- Comprehensive problem-solving and analytical skills
- Compelling relationship management skills, also on a very senior level
- Coaching and people development skills and an empowering management style
- Strong entrepreneurial skills with the ability to identify growth opportunities and take a leadership role exploring new ideas and concepts
- Comfortable with a level of international travel. This will vary depending on project but could be up to 30-40%. (However we don't normally co-locate with clients and typically these are short term trips)
- Master or equivalent degree
- A deeply felt sense that our economy needs to shift towards systems that generate better social, ecological and economic outcomes
To apply or find out more, please talk to us at firstname.lastname@example.org