In three distinct sessions, CHOCOVISION 2018 will look at how technology is spurring innovation in our sector, explore how we can ensure a sustainable chocolate future and highlight the role of business as a change agent.
The highlight of the Opening Night will be a thought-provoking keynote speaker who will stimulate the discussions. Session 2 will be wrapped up by another inspiring keynote speaker.
Learn more about the event: https://chocovision.ch/chocovision-2018
Jeremy Oppenheim will be part of the panel discussion: "Tackling farmer poverty and the need for systemic change" along with:
- Cathy Pieters, Mondelez International
- Nicko Debenham, Barry Callebaut
- Pierre Ferrari, Heifer International
- Guillaume Bouculat, Livelihoods Fund
- Hoi-Ming Mak, ING Impact Finance
- Beatrice Ogutu, ICS-SP
- Nourgo Koné, TRECC
- Farmers from Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana