Our goal is to build the world’s pre-eminent system change firm: combining coalition-building, advisory work with pioneer institutions, business incubation, venturing, and redirecting large-scale capital. We deploy these capabilities to shape the new markets, business models and asset classes needed to deliver the Paris Agreement and SDGs. We believe this shift to better markets can unlock economic value well in excess of US$10 trillion per year, in addition to massive social and environmental benefits.
We focus on accelerating the shift towards sustainable land-use systems, circular materials systems and low-carbon energy systems. The transformation of these systems is our goal and we partner with ambitious, progressive businesses, governments, investors, academics, foundations and civil society organisations to make this happen.
We believe in:
- Reimagining economic systems in line with the Sustainable Development Goals
- Solving systemic challenges through expanding the potential solution space
- Building coalitions to drive policy change and market transformation
- Mobilising enlightened public and private capital
- Accelerating technological breakthroughs and business innovation
- Enabling a just transition, gender equality and better opportunities for the next generation