Do you want to work for a purpose-driven company in a varied HR role?
We are looking for a HR Advisor to support the Head of HR and wider team, based in London. If you are a self-starter, confident and enjoy advising people and organising and improving the business then this is for you!
We are a small international company with 60 staff, and growing. You will look after the HRIS and employee data, advise on processes and policies, manage starters, leavers and induction, coordinate and support recruitment, draft contracts, support performance and development and various other projects and research. You should have a good foundation as a HR generalist but this is a role that you can make your own and use your initiative to shape the HR function. We are building a strengths-based culture and will support your development.
This is a part-time role approx. 4 days per week; details negotiable; and we offer flexibility in terms of working hours and working from home. We have cool new offices within excellent transport links (and bike facilities) in the heart of London. With a view of St Paul's cathedral but on a side street surrounded by quirky cafes.
- Relevant degree or qualification (or close to completing)
- Min. 2 years experience in HR (if you have a lot more, that is fine too!)
- Confident working with assertive, fast-paced colleagues
- IT savvy especially with a HRIS - ideally you have been involved in system set up
- Technical skills in core HR operations including employment law awareness, policies, starters & leavers, absence, recruitment, performance, data management
- Ideally worked in a project based and/or professional services environment
- Some experience working in a small business (even if this was not a HR role)
- Clear communicator
- Organised working style with attention to detail
Please apply with a brief cover note and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome applications from all parts of the community. You must have right to work in the UK.